14 Jan 2015

My favourite relax spot in Belgrade - Jai Thai

Wanna feel Thailand when in Belgrade? 
Let me take you to the most beautiful massage place - Jai Thai. When I want to escape from the crowded center of the city and all that noise I just make reservation and there I am. If you truelly love a great massage this is the place to go. Highly recommend. 

***

Mesto na koje rado odlazim kada mi gužve i užurbanosti u centru grada dosade je tajlandski masažni centar - Jai Thai.
Ne brinite nije plaćena reklama vec najiskrenija preporuka. Godinama već posećujem ovo mesto i pored toga što se izdvaja enterijerom koji ostavlja bez daha  pruža i masažu koja će napraviti da osetite neverovatno olakšanje. 


Kako vam cirkulacija bolje proradi osetićete se poletnijim a sigurno ćete biti boljeg raspoloženja i poželećete da se vratite veoma brzo ponovo. Ako vam mogućnosti ne dozvoljavaju da često putujete u Tajland dovoljno je da dopustite sebi Jhai Thai iskustvo i verujte mi bićete već tamo! :) 






















I was wearing:
Juicy Couture sweater and bottom
Isabel Marant sneakers
Zara bag


Location - Jai Thai, Vase Pelagića 48, 011 36 99 193





3 comments:

Mary said...

Have you ever been to Thailand? If the answer is no, YOU MUST go, it's simply marvellous. And the food, oh my God, can't express it with words ❤ I think you'll like it there :-) xoxo

Lili Mitrovic said...

Thank you for your recommendation.
I would like to go and certainly will in near future ;)

Unknown said...

Watch as a symbol of successful men, recently promoted, so going to buy watches,cheap armani watches personally like, I do not know how you feel?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...