9 Feb 2015

Those who want to sing always find a song

Those who want to sing always find a song - is the message that my clutch bag from P...S...Fashion wears.
I have a quite spring -ish outfit for you today, and that is beacause I'm borred of the winter wheater in Belgrade. It's cold out here but my bare legs don't care, I have my Amo Lusso beanie to warm me up :))
So, I'm pretending it's spring and I'm wearing this cashmire poncho by Verica Rakočević which you already saw it here. Til next post, xoxo.
***
Danas imam prilično prolećni outfit za vas jer mi je dosadila zima i hladno vreme. 
U inat hladnom vremenu u Beogradu noge su mi bose i nosim samo pončo i moju Amo Lusso kapicu da me ugreje.
Ali takođe smatram da nije rano krenuti u pripremu prolećnih kombinacija. Na primer ova PSF haljina je već dostupna u P...S...Fashion buticima širom Srbije.

Do sledećeg posta! xoxo















I was wearing:
PSF bag,
Verica Rakočević poncho (Delijska 3, 011/2621435 ),
Amo Lusso beanie (order one on amolusso@yahoo.com)
Aldo shoes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Sofija Joksimovic said...

I meni je vala dosta zime. Divan outfit.. A kapica preslatka :*

http://sofiiandalltheprettykittens.blogspot.com/

Lili Mitrovic said...

Hvala! <3

Anonymous said...

Ubavica ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...