11 Mar 2015

Blumarine show

I was so happy that day cause I had the opportunity to mmet one of my favourite designers - Ana Molinari. I was super excited during the show and I loved the whole collection! Before that Marija and I made some photos of the outfit combo I was wearing at the Graden of my hotel. I chose Ines Atelier jacket and shirt.
Till next post, the last one from Milan. ;)
***
Tako sam bila srećna taj dan jer sam imala priliku da upoznam Anu Molinari jednu od mojih omiljenih dizajnerki. Bila sam uzbuđena kao dete tokom revije! Pre toga Marija i ja smo bile vredne i islikale smo autfit u bašti mog hotela koji sam ponela taj dan. Opredelila sam se za kožnu jaknu i majcu Ines Atelier.

Do sledećeg posta, poslednjeg iz Milana ;)










Blumarine fall winter 2015/16


I was wearing:
Ines Atelier jacket and shirt (+381 11 328 7 222)
Amo Lusso beanie ( orders +381 62 220 250 (whatsapp/viber)
H&M pants,
Burak Uyan booties.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mnogo mi se svidja kapica !
♥Kristina
http://vrgov.blogspot.com

Lili Mitrovic said...

;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...